We can help you get ready to make a claim under the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
If you are eligible for the scheme, there are things that you should be doing now to be ready for when the system is up and running later this month.
In order to make a claim, you will need to provide the following:-
- The bank account number and sort code you want HMRC to use when they pay the claim.
- The name and telephone number of the person in your business that HMRC should call with any questions.
- Your Self-Assessment UTR (Unique Tax Reference), Company UTR or CRN (Company Registration Number).
- The name, employee number and National Insurance number for each of your furloughed employees.
- The total amount being claimed for all employees and the total furlough period.
If we are already authorised to act for you for PAYE purposes, we will be able to make the claim on your behalf.
We will update in the next few days and advise when to access the online system.
For more information, or to discuss, please call a member of our payroll team, or email firstname.lastname@example.org