Where did the last 7 years go?
Born from a management buy-out in November 2011, Magma Chartered Accountants is 7 years old this week. We wanted to highlight our 7 year journey in 7 simple statistics:
- Staff numbers – from 23 (in 2011) to just over 100 (2018), including Partners rising from 4 to 9.
- Turnover – from circa £1.3m to circa £6m
- Offices – from 1 to 3
- Business client numbers – from around 300 owner managed businesses in 2011, to around 1,100 currently
- Private client numbers – from around 450 individuals in 2011, to around 1,600 currently
- Corporate finance transactions – we’ve helped over 80 businesses buy, sell or ownership transition, plus made 1 acquisition of our own
- Team building events – from ‘Bake Off’ to ‘It’s a Knockout’……we’ve lost count!
All of the above, but just one consistent message throughout – “big firm expertise, better service and value”.
We are proud of what we’ve achieved, but not complacent, remaining hugely ambitious. Many of our clients are the same. We’d love to work with more like-minded people too!
Thank you to all those who have worked with, or supported, us in the last 7 years.