If you are one of the 60% of adults in the UK who has ambitions of being a business owner, a management buy-out (MBO) could represent an attractive option for you and the current owners if the following apply:
- You work in a privately owned business
- The owners of the business are approaching retirement age or spend very little time in the business
- You are a senior employee who takes some responsibility for management within the company
- The business is profitable or has the potential to be profitable in the short term
- You have access to some capital or have equity which you are able to unlock from your home (desirable but not always necessary)
At Magma Corporate Finance, we have extensive experience of advising management teams on MBOs. We are able to guide you through the entire process including assessing viability, structuring the deal, approaching the current owners and in securing finance.
Contact us today, to discuss how we can help.