An employer’s duties do not end after their stage date.
Employers will need to:
- Pay regular contributions into the pension scheme
- Monitor the age and earnings of their staff and enrol any eligible staff
- Process any requests to join or leave the scheme
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Re-enrol eligible staff every three years if they are not already active members of one
All of this should become ‘business as usual’, just like real-time PAYE.
If you would like further information and guidance, then please call Lee Reynolds, Payroll Manager on 01788 539000.